A Scholarship Will Be Awarded To A Us National Who Wishes To Study Turkish Language In Turkey.
YUNUS EMRE TURKISH LANGUAGE SCHOLARSHIP
Turkish Prime Ministry-Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities is offering Turkish Language Education Scholarship for foreign government employees and the academics.
Therefore, a scholarship will be awarded to a US national who wishes to study Turkish language in Turkey.
Qualification requirements for the scholarship:
- To be a civil servant/public officer(preferably holder of a Master / PhD degree) with at least three years of experience or a researcher / academic who currently pursues / have already completed a PhD program in the fields of social sciences on a topic related to Turkey,
- To be under the age of 40,
- To not benefit from any of Türkiye Scholarships,
- To present a recommendation letter and a permission letter (This letter should include the details about the time-off procedures (paid or unpaid) over the course of the program) from the affiliated institution,
The details of the scholarship are as follows:
-The Yunus Emre Turkish Language Scholarship will present an opportunity to learn Turkish without a condition of being involved in a research program.
-Only one qualified candidate from each country will be offered the scholarship.
-The scholarship will be granted for 8 – 10 months.
-Scholarship will cover the cost of the Turkish language program and will also include a monthly allowance of 1.500 Turkish Liras (approximately 710 USD).
- In addition to the monthly allowance, airfare tickets (for the first arrival and return flight) and accommodation expenses during the length of the scholarship will be covered.
-Turkish language program will take place in Istanbul, Ankara and/or İzmir.
-The scholarship year is planned to begin on October 15, 2014.
-Application forms for the scholarship program can be downloaded via the following link:
- Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications through e-mail (email@example.com) or in person to the nearest Turkish diplomatic mission no later than 28th of August 2014.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00
Consular Section Reception Hours: 9.30 am-1 pm
|5/25/2020||Memorial Day - Federal Tatil|
|5/25/2020||Ramazan Bayramı 2. gün|
|7/3/2020||ABD Bağımsızlık Günü (Federal Tatil)|
|7/31/2020||Kurban Bayramı 1. Gün|
|9/7/2020||Labor Day - Federal Tatil|
|10/12/2020||Columbus Day - Federal Tatil|
|11/11/2020||Veterans Day - Federal Tatil|
|11/26/2020||Şükran Günü - Federal Tatil|
|12/25/2020||Noel Günü - Federal Tatil|
|1/18/2021||1/18/2021||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|1/18/2021||1/18/2021||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|5/13/2021||5/13/2021||Ramazan Bayramı 1. gün|
|7/20/2021||7/20/2021||Kurban Bayramı 1. gün|
+ 90 312 292 29 29