Summer Scholarships For A Study Trip In Turkey
SUMMER SCHOLARSHIPS FOR A STUDY TRIP IN TURKEY
- The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey will offer short summer scholarships for a study trip for successful and motivated graduate students (MA, MPhil, PhD, etc.) interested in Ottoman and Turkish studies.
- The aim of the project is to provide wide-ranging first hand information on Turkey, its culture, history and politics; and to promote social and academic exchanges among the participants and their Turkish counterparts.
- Applicants to the study trip must be graduate students in Turcology, History, Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, Journalism, Law or Public Administration.
- This year’s scholarship programme is open to students from the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA.
- All travel and accommodation expenses of the study trip will be covered by the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- The programme will include 30 participants.
- The programme, excursions and discussions will be in English.
- Participants of the study trip will be required to arrive in Turkey on 23 August 2016 and fully participate in the programme that ends on 1 September 2016. (Draft programme is enclosed below.)
- Following the visit, participants will be requested to provide an evaluation paper by 26 September 2016 on the programme and their perception of Turkey.
- Application documents listed belowcan be sent by mail, e-mail (email@example.com) or be brought in person to the Turkish Embassy in Washington. The Embassy is located at 2525 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- Applicants will be requested to provide a CV, motivation letter in English and transcripts.
- The deadline for applications is 5 July 2016.
- For further inquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00
Consular Section Reception Hours: 9.30 am-1 pm
|5/25/2020||Memorial Day - Federal Tatil|
|5/25/2020||Ramazan Bayramı 2. gün|
|7/3/2020||ABD Bağımsızlık Günü (Federal Tatil)|
|7/31/2020||Kurban Bayramı 1. Gün|
|9/7/2020||Labor Day - Federal Tatil|
|10/12/2020||Columbus Day - Federal Tatil|
|11/11/2020||Veterans Day - Federal Tatil|
|11/26/2020||Şükran Günü - Federal Tatil|
|12/25/2020||Noel Günü - Federal Tatil|
|1/18/2021||1/18/2021||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|1/18/2021||1/18/2021||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|5/13/2021||5/13/2021||Ramazan Bayramı 1. gün|
|7/20/2021||7/20/2021||Kurban Bayramı 1. gün|
+ 90 312 292 29 29