2014 Türkiye Scholarships Postgraduate Program Applications Are Now Open!
Application Starting Date : 03 March 2014
Application Deadline : 31 March 2014
Türkiye Scholarships Postgraduate Programs are full government funded programs for successful international students from all over the world for postgraduate studies in Turkey.
Postgraduate scholarships are:
- Ali Kuşçu Science and Technology Scholarship Program
- İbni Haldun Social Sciences Scholarship Program
- Yunus Emre Turkish Language Scholarship Program
- Islamic Theology Scholarship Program
Candidates can apply only one scholarship programin accordance with their educational background and academic goals.
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programamong their preferences specified in the online application form.
Most programsin Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programs in English, French or German. The candidates who want to study in these languages need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency. Also, most of these foreign language programs may ask international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programs.
The Scholarship Covers...
- Monthly stipend (app. 375 USD for master's, 500 USD for doctorate)
- Full tuition fee
- Free 1-year Turkish language course
- Free state-run dormitory accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Eligibility for Postgraduate Programs
To be eligible for postgraduate programs, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- be a bachelor's or master's degree holder by 30th of July 2014 at the latest
- be under the age of 30 for master's programs (no earlier than 01.01.1984)
- be under the age of 35 for doctorate programs (no earlier than 01.01.1979)
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- be in good health
- Online application form (provided at the website)
- A copy of a bachelor or master's diploma or document indicating that the candidate is bachelor or master's senior student
- A certified bachelor and/or master's transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate)
- A copy of a valid ID card (passport, national ID, birth certificate etc.)
- Passport photo
Candidates are supposed to;
- go to www.turkiyeburslari.org or www.trscholarships.org,
- click the online application form,
- create an account by entering an e-mail and password,
- read the application guide,
- log in to the system and fill out the application form,
- upload the required documents,
- and finally finish the application.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00
Consular Section Reception Hours: 9.30 am-1 pm
|5/25/2020||Memorial Day - Federal Tatil|
|5/25/2020||Ramazan Bayramı 2. gün|
|7/3/2020||ABD Bağımsızlık Günü (Federal Tatil)|
|7/31/2020||Kurban Bayramı 1. Gün|
|9/7/2020||Labor Day - Federal Tatil|
|10/12/2020||Columbus Day - Federal Tatil|
|11/11/2020||Veterans Day - Federal Tatil|
|11/26/2020||Şükran Günü - Federal Tatil|
|12/25/2020||Noel Günü - Federal Tatil|
|1/18/2021||1/18/2021||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|1/18/2021||1/18/2021||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|5/13/2021||5/13/2021||Ramazan Bayramı 1. gün|
|7/20/2021||7/20/2021||Kurban Bayramı 1. gün|
+ 90 312 292 29 29